I love setting goals. Choosing a specific goal helps me to stay focused on things that are important to me. Writing them down helps me to clarify and remember what I want to pursue. I set goals for the day, for the weekend, for the month, for Ethan’s naptimes… and of course I set goals for the year.
In 2014, I’d love to:
- create a Project Life album
- give the kids’ bathroom a makeover
- make lots of new foods for dinner
- take more photos of myself
- learn to use my Silhouette Cameo
- read a dozen books
- finish buying Christmas gifts before the week of Christmas
- host a craft night
- develop a more interactive community on my blog/social media
- shoot in manual on my DSLR
I’ve started on several already, and I’m eager to dive into the rest. And no matter how many of these I achieve by the end of the year, I’ll be thrilled.
Have you set any of the same goals for yourself this year? Which are you most eager to hear more about?